- Highly energetic, motivated, fast learner, strong attention to detail, good communicator, and thirst in civil engineering advancements.
- A great coordinator and motivator with a proven ability to lead students towards goal realisation.
- Escorted the success of a few orphan kids in their board examinations by providing proper guidance and motivation towards their goal.
- An Ex-Basilian, who was a bottom line average student, who had never expected himself to be a Researcher at the age of 21.
- A Civil Engineering Graduate, Member of American Society Of Civil Engineers (ASCE) and presently pursuing Advanced Construction Management at NICMAR, Pune.
Activities and achievements
- Achieved several prizes in different sports (table-tennis, carom, chess, badminton, football and cricket) at different levels including, School level, District level, State level, Zonal level and University level.- Qualified Several Competitive examinations but dropped admissions (including UPTU-B.Tech. + B.Arch., AIEEE-B.Arch., National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA), different other engineering entrances of several top line private Institutions).
- Achieved Third prize in open National level competition, “Hypothetical Presentation on Innovative Idea”, in B.Tech. First year, Conducted by G.D. Goenka World Institute of Technology and Management (GDGWI), Sohna, Gurgaon; affiliated to Lanchester University, United Kingdom.
- Achieved the “Best Idea” title for my work, “Practically Acquired Learning Sciences (PALS)”, for the project, “Designing New Learning Environment (DNLE)”, from Prof. Paul Kim, Asst. Dean, Stanford University, California, in B.Tech. First year.
- Organized Zonal level, Bridge Design – Fabrication – Testing Competition in B.Tech. Second year as the only coordinator of the whole event which was a huge success.
- Worked voluntarily as a founder member and President of a newly formed NGO, “Social Empowerment Society”, that presently deals with providing basic requirements to the children living in an Orphanage, “AANCHAL CHHAYA” situated in Bhagola, Haryana. (April, 2014 to Present).
- Research Publications:
Miles to go yet….